In October, I will be looking for students who are taking a risk on a book, reading something out of their normal scope to record a book talk, write a short blog, tell us all about how their risk-taking behavior paid off!
As the year goes by, I will be looking for students who:
- found a book that taught them something new, made them more knowledgeable about a topic
- read a book that opened their mind to a different point of view
- read a book that really made them think and reflect on the book after they finished reading it
- read a book that made them ask questions
- read a book that educated them about another culture