Blogging About the Forces of Nature: Gravity, Electricity & Magnetism
- How does gravity work between objects?
- What factors affect gravitational force and why?
- What are series and parallel circuits and how are they similar and different?
- How do series and parallel circuits transfer energy?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of both series and parallel circuits?
- How can electric currents and magnets exert force on each other?
For your first blog, you will be reflecting on the question below. Remember, there is no right or wrong "answer," we want to see evidence of thoughtful reflection using evidence from your learning to support your ideas.
Think about the units you have already done about energy and force. How could the forces of gravity, electricity, and magnetism relate to what you have already learned?
To write your first blog, click HERE, then click STUDENT. Ms. Smith will display the secret code for you. Once you have signed up, you can access your blog using the correct link below for the rest of the unit.